These Monster Collages took quite a bit of pre-cutting preparation, but it was well worth it! Kids had a great time selecting different paper shapes to create their monsters. The results were fabulous!
What you need:
- Mixed A3 sized coloured paper
- Glue sticks
- Spot stickers of choice (optional – but look in ‘2 dollar’ shops or buy a box from the newsagent’s for better value).
- Pre-cut lots of different shapes from coloured paper – triangles, circles, squares, squiggles etc and place on a tray.
- Cut out a large, random monster shape out from a piece of A3 paper, and glue to a different coloured background.
- Now, let the kids select paper shapes/stickers of their liking and put together a monster face!